Do you find that between summer vacations, fruity cocktails and time spent laying on a towel, your ‘beach body’ disappears by September? This year, there’s no excuses!
Build a strong, lean, sexy body… and WIN PRIZES!
WINNER GETS A 3 MONTH ASCEND FITNESS BOOT CAMP MEMBERSHIP!
The 8 Weeks of Summer Boot Camp Challenge starts July 9.
Make sure to attend on July 9th for Fitness Testing and Measurements!
“I have lost more weight than I thought was humanely possible and I look similar to how I did on my wedding day. I never thought I would be this small again, especially after having kids!” – Jodie Andris
WHAT IT INCLUDES:
1. Baseline and end point fitness testing (measurements, weigh in, fitness tests)- $29 VALUE
2. Unlimited access to Ascend Fitness Boot Camps (13 classes per week!)- $348 VALUE
**Click Here for BOOT CAMP Schedule
3. Equipment Free workouts to do while you’re away on vacation- $49 VALUE
4. Proven Nutrition System- $99 VALUE
5. Grocery Store Tour so you can make healthy choices at the store! -JULY 31st AT 6:30pm!- $29 VALUE
6. Outdoor hiking adventure- JULY 21ST!- PRICELESS!
7. Unlimited E-mail Coaching- PRICELESS!
TOTAL VALUE: $554
YOUR PRICE: $249!
SPOTS ARE LIMITED… REGISTER NOW!
Already signed up… YIPPEE!!
Here’s how the Challenge is going to work:
1. Fitness testing, measurements and goal setting are on Monday July 9th (5:30am at Twin Rinks (meet by the tennis courts), 5:30pm at Prospera Center (meet by the base of the stairs at the front of the building) with Coach Gordon, 9:30am at Twin Rinks and 10:30am Stroller Boot Camp at Twin Rinks with Coach Carleen). We’ll take measurements, and you’re going to tell us one thing you’re going to accomplish in these next 8 weeks. Take a moment over the weekend to think about what you want to accomplish this weekend. Times and locations for boot camp classes (including fitness tests) are here: http://ascendfitnesscoaching.com/locations-times/.
2. Read the FAQ page for what to bring, etc.
2. Do a weigh in and take a ‘before’ photo at home. Do your weigh in in the morning and let your coach know what you were at (all optional of course!)
3. Come to as many boot camp classes as you can (taking at least 1-2 days off for rest and recovery) and ROCK each workout.
4. Commit to the ‘Eating for Health Guidelines’ (www.ascendfitnesscoaching.com/nutrition Password has been given to participants!)
5. Hike with us on July 21st- hopefully Mt. Cheam, if the snow has melted.
6. Learn how to grocery shop on July 31st at 6:30pm with Registered Dietician for a vibrant, healthy and HOT you! We will likely have a second tour so we can keep the groups small.
7. Do the equipment-free workout on your own when away on vacation (coming soon to your inbox from Windsor Ontario!!).
8. Attend the final fitness testing, submit your photos and story.